In Android Studio, you may see “A new version Android Studio available” popup message at the top right corner, whenever latest version available to update.
When you click on that popup message link, you’ll see a dialog with a button, which allow you Update and Restart Android Studio. But at times you may not see Update and Restart button, as shown below.
As shown in above image, There’s no button to Update version. You may be wonder why and how you can get install the latest version.
Solution to download latest version:
Here is the solution to fix that issue.
Goto Settings-> Appearance & Behavior -> System Setting -> Click on Updates and then in the right panel you’ll Check Now button.
Click on Check Now button. It’ll check for the latest update and fixes download issue. Now close the Setting window. And try again to Click on “A new version Android Studio available” popup message link.
You’ll see Update and Restart button. Click on it You’ll get the latest version installed.
Hope it helps somebody.
You may also interested in
- Issues after updating to Android Studio 2.0v
- Integrate BitBucket Plug in Android Studio,
- Create new Class extends a Superclass- Android Studio
- Unmappable character for encoding UTF-8 in Android Studio
- Useful Keymap Shortcuts and Settings Android Studio Startup guide