Android Studio ADB wipes out logcat quickly
At time we may face this kind of annoying issue. In Android Studio, in Android tab ADB wipes out log cat data quickly when app crashes. And makes us not able to find out the code issue.
To solve this issue, in Android tab on right side you can see dropdown to select the log filter
Select Edit Filter Configuration, and you will see this window
In this window, set your application Package Name as shown in above image. You can set any Filter Name text. and Click OK.
Now, if app crashes, it will show the log data.
Hope it helps somebody…
You may also interested in
- No Update and Restart button to download latest version in Android Studio,
- Integrate BitBucket Plug in Android Studio,
- Create new Class extends a Superclass- Android Studio
- Unmappable character for encoding UTF-8 in Android Studio
- Useful Keymap Shortcuts and Settings Android Studio Startup guide
- Issues after updating to Android Studio 2.0v