While running app on latest android devices, from ADT Eclipse, you may find difficulty in viewing LogCat data. As lots of other background services of different apps are running, logcat clearing out in a glimpse.
At this kind of situation, To view LogCat data you have to change a Eclipse setting as shown below..
Goto Window ->Preferences -> In left panel expand Android -> select LogCat -> here in right panel you can see Maximum number of LogCat messages to buffer set as 5000,
Change this value to some large number like 500000. Click Apply and then Ok. (You may get a Error notifying a preference change listener. just ignore it.)
Now you can able to see LogCat data.
Hope it helps somebody.
You may be also interested in
- In Eclipse, how to edit commit message of local commit with EGit
- Keytool error :java.io.IoException:Incorrect AVA format
- For using Korean or Special characters in eclipse editor
- Graphical Layout is blank and Eclipse reports rendering library more recent than your version of ADT plug-in
- In Eclipse, Egit Team context menu has only two options: Apply patch, Share Project
- Issues with Android SDK tools rev.23 installed from SDK manager
- Unable to resolve superclass of Activity