These are few Inspiring Quotes i collected from status messages of my friends and different peoples. I really inspired and like the perception of my friends to use these quotations as status messages…
- Whatever it takes…. make it happen 🙂
- Clarity gives Quality, Programming is about getting clarity on what you need to do.
- Don’t let someone become a priority in your life, when you are just an option in their life…
- If there is a mountain to climb, Waiting won’t make it smaller or easier !!!!!!!
- How you take off has nothing to do with how high you will fly!
- Money cant buy happiness but somehow its more comfortable crying in a BMW than on a cycle!!
- Always remember, Money is not everything in life, but make sure you earn sufficient before thinking such nonsense
- A ship is safe in harbor– but that’s not what ships are for
- Life is like a CHESS board, making right moves at the right time make a lot of difference…
- If you believe in yourself, you are on the first step of success’s stairs.
- Winners Don’t Do Different Things They Do Things Differently….
- The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
- If things seem too much, take a little time out for yourself. Once centered, you’ll realize how much good there really is in your life and you’ll feel a lot better
- Study as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
- When the going gets tough, the tough get going-Too Good- By Saurin Parikh
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Never judge a man by his umbrella. It may not be his.
William Ellery Channing
- It is not the quantity but the quality of knowledge which determines the mind’s dignity.
- In life and business, there are two cardinal sins. The first is to act precipitously without thought and the second is to not act at all.
- posted This below message as a comment for this song on youtube
Jaane Kahan Gaye Woh Din – Raj Kapoor – Mera Naam Joker
This song can give you tears of happiness or tears of pain , or maybe both.
The clown was the most saddest person inside but he always smiled and made everyone else smile , he was heartbroken but he still lived , he died smiling and died teaching many how to smile and laugh.
LIFE. Stay strong , never give up no matter how much darkness we have in our lives , we still have to learn to smile and keep on going and if you cant smile then bringing happiness in others hearts will keep u going.
You may be also interested in