I see this exception Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies, while working on a project in ADT Eclipse editor
In the logcat, I see as below
Found 2 versions of android-support-v4.jar in the dependency list, but not all the versions are identical (check is based on SHA-1 only at this time). All versions of the libraries must be the same at this time.
Solution for Jar mismatch
To fix this issue,
I followed following steps to fix
- Right Click the project
- Go To
"Add Support Library"
- Approve the permissions and let it update the library
- If you have a library project, Repeat this process for the project App Library too.
- Now Clean project and rebuild fixes the issue.
Hope it helps somebody
ref link: http://stackoverflow.com/a/24609733/341443
You may be also interested in
- In Eclipse, how to edit commit message of local commit with EGit
- Keytool error :java.io.IoException:Incorrect AVA format
- For using Korean or Special characters in eclipse editor
- Graphical Layout is blank and Eclipse reports rendering library more recent than your version of ADT plug-in
- In Eclipse, Egit Team context menu has only two options: Apply patch, Share Project
- Issues with Android SDK tools rev.23 installed from SDK manager
- Unable to resolve superclass of Activity