Add Jar file to a Project in Android Studio
Here are the steps to add Jar file to a Project in Android Studio
- Put the jar file into the libs folder
- Right click on jar file and select ‘Add as library’.
- It’ll show a dialog showing modules in the project. Select a module to which you want add jar file.
- Android Studio, automatically writes
compile files('libs/<yourjarfile>.jar');in gradle file dependencies and starts syncing and build file. And you are ready to use jar file classes.
- If you see any issues, do a clean build might fix the issue.
Hope it helps somebody…